Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

This blog has been reset once again. It has no real purpose so whenever I have a new idea, this page changes. Maybe this time will stick. I'm going to try and participate in a photo challenge or two, so I'll post the pictures here. I'm not a photographer by any means of the word, but it sounds like an interesting way to think about things differently and to document one's life in general. I'll also be putting up simple thoughts and musings here and there. So enjoy?

There's two 365 challenges with themes that I'm following: CaptureYour365 and FatMumSlim. I figure of the two, I can manage one of the themes for that day. So today the theme was "Resolve" and "Today". I chose this photo from my walk this afternoon. It was such a lovely day, and I've decided that I am going to take a little time to just walk and take in the sights and sounds around me. I tend to let myself get busy and I don't take any time to even think about the small things, let alone enjoy them. So, today I went out and made it a point to leave my phone in my pocket and just walk. It was really great and refreshing. I even found a few new areas! 

Here's to a new and exciting New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment